Releasing Consulting Services
Consulting services are offered on the Marketplace as products. This type of products is not traded on the Marketplace. The Marketplace only provides links to access the products on sellers' official websites.
- Go to the Seller Console.
- In the navigation pane, choose Product Management > My Products.
You can also release a product on the Product Release > Product Release page.
- Click Release New Product in the upper right corner of the page.
The Product Release page is displayed.
- In the Delivery Method area, select Consulting Service.
In the Basic Information area, set Product Name and Version, and upload a logo as instructed.
For details about parameter settings, see Product Release Description.
- Click Next.
The Product Details page is displayed.
- Enter the product information (including Overview, Description, and Highlights), and describe customer cases as instructed.
Move the pointer to the customer case you have added, and then you can click the buttons to delete or edit the case.
- Click Next.
The Qualification Information page is displayed.
- Set End User License Agreement, After-Sales Support, User Guide, Software Copyright Certificate, and Open-Source Software Notice as instructed.
Upload your software copyright certificate to Software Copyright Certificate. The operations team will review the certificate to confirm whether the product meets the product release requirements. The uploaded qualification certificate is not displayed on the product details page.
- Click Next.
The Service Information page is displayed.
- Set Product Attributes and SEO Information as instructed.
If you set Public Product to No, the product will be hidden from the Marketplace frontend page and search results. Users can access and purchase the product only by using the product URL you provide. To obtain the URL of such a product, choose Product Management > My Products. In the same row of the product, click Details in the Operation column. The URL is displayed in the Service Information area on the product details page.
- Click Preview.
The product details page is displayed.
- Confirm the configuration and click Submit.
The message "Are you sure you want to submit the product information?" is displayed.
- Click Yes.
The message "Product release information submitted successfully." is displayed.
- You can upload a maximum of 100 documents or software of 10 GB in total to the Seller Console in a single day.
- When releasing a product, you can click Save Draft to save the product information before submission. You can choose Product Management > My Applications or Product Release > Drafts to view the draft information.
- Huawei will review the product information you submitted within five business days. The product will be available on the Marketplace upon approval from Huawei.