How Do I Use DAS to Query SQL Statements?
DAS is a visual and professional database management tool. You can enable SQL Explorer to query related SQL statements.
- Log in to the management console.
- Click in the upper left corner and select a region and a project.
- Click in the upper left corner of the page and choose Database > Relational Database Service. The RDS console is displayed.
- On the Instance Management page, locate the target DB instance and click Log In in the Operation column.Figure 1 Logging in to a database
- On the displayed login page, enter the correct username and password and click Log In.
- In the navigation pane, choose Cloud DBA (Intelligent O&M) to go to the Instance Overview page.
- Locate the instance you want to view and click Details.
- On the SQL tab page, click SQL Explorer to view the full SQL details of the current instance.
- On the SQL List tab page, click Enable DAS SQL Explorer. You can set the time range, user, keyword, operation type, and database and click Query to obtain the SQL statements executed on the current instance.Figure 2 Enabling SQL Explorer
- Filter operation types by referring to Table 1 and click Export to export the corresponding SQL statements.
Table 1 Common SQL statement types
CREATE, DROP, ALTER
INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE, SELECT
A maximum of 10,000 SQL statements can be displayed. If you need to view more, click Export to export them.
A maximum of 100,000 records can be exported.