How Do I View My Backup Storage Usage?
- Log in to the management console.
- Click in the upper left corner and select a region and a project.
- Click in the upper left corner of the page and choose Database > Relational Database Service. The RDS console is displayed.
- On the Instance Management page, click the target DB instance.
- On the Basic Information page, view the backup space usage in the Backup Space area.Figure 1 Backup space usage
The storage space of primary and standby instances are the same because data from primary instances is synchronized to standby instances. Free backup storage space of the same size as your purchased storage space are provided. If free backup space is used up, the additional space will be billed. You need to set the automated backup policy before using the backup space.