Registering with Huawei Cloud
If you already have a Huawei Cloud account, skip this part. If you do not have a Huawei Cloud account, perform the following operations to create one:
- Visit https://www.huaweicloud.com/intl/en-us/ and click Register.
- On the page displayed, register an account as prompted.
After the registration is successful, the system redirects you to your personal information page.
Creating an IAM User
If you want to allow multiple users to manage your resources without sharing your password or keys, you can create IAM users and grant permissions to them. These users can use specified links and their own accounts to access Huawei Cloud. You can also configure account security policies to protect your organization against risks.
You need to manually assign permissions to IAM users to use UCS. For details, see Permissions.
(Optional) Creating a DNS Record Set
UCS distributes your service traffic by resolving domain names using the DNS service. To use a domain name to access a cluster, you need to add a DNS record set for the domain name on the DNS console.
For details about how to add a record set, see Configuring Record Sets for a Website.
You need to register the domain name via the domain name registrar.
- Log in to the management console.
- Hover on the upper left corner to display Service List and choose Networking > Domain Name Service.
- In the navigation pane, choose Public Zones.
- (Optional) In the upper right corner of the page, click Create Public Zone.
After you register a domain name with Huawei Cloud, a public zone will be automatically created. You can jump to 6.
- (Optional) Set Name to example.com.
- Click the zone name example.com to access the record sets page.
- In the upper right corner of the page, click Add Record Set and set parameters as prompted to add an A record set for the domain name.
- Click OK.
Was this page helpful?Provide feedback
For any further questions, feel free to contact us through the chatbot.Chatbot