Connecting to an RDS for MySQL DB Instance Through DAS (Recommended)
Data Admin Service (DAS) enables you to connect to and manage DB instances on a web-based console. This connection method simplifies database management and improves working efficiency. By default, you have the remote login permission. It is recommended that you use the DAS service to connect to DB instances, which is more secure and convenient.
- Log in to the management console.
- Click in the upper left corner and select a region and a project.
- Click in the upper left corner of the page and choose Database > Relational Database Service. The RDS console is displayed.
- On the Instance Management page, locate the target DB instance and choose More > Log In in the Operation column.
Alternatively, click the target DB instance name on the Instance Management page. On the displayed Basic Information page, click Log In in the upper right corner of the page.
- On the displayed login page, enter the correct username and password and click Log In.