What Is SparkRTC?
SparkRTC, built on Huawei's long-established video technologies and expertise, delivers a high-concurrency and high-definition (HD) experience in real time. It offers dependable security at low latency and is an ideal option for a broad array of real-time communication (RTC) scenarios, such as online education, cloud conferencing, and social entertainment.
- SparkRTC client SDKs for web are provided for you to quickly integrate and develop functions such as audio and video calls and interactive livestreaming.
- SparkRTC server receives co-hosting requests, instructs hosts to join the room with real-time audio and video streams, and combines and records the streams published by streamers.
You can access SparkRTC from the web-based management console and by calling application programming interfaces (APIs) based on HTTPS.
- Using the management console
- If you have registered an account, log in to the management console and choose Media Services > SparkRTC from the service list.
- If you have not registered an account, register one.
- Calling APIs
Call APIs to integrate SparkRTC into a third-party system for secondary development. For details, see the Server API Reference.