- What's New
- Function Overview
- Service Overview
- Getting Started
- Permissions Management
- Domain Name Management
- Stream Pushing Configuration
- Playback Configurations
- Live Stream Management
- Stream Analytics
- Log Management
- Best Practices
- Before You Start
- API Overview
- Calling APIs
- Domain Name Management
- Log Management
- Recording Management
- Recording Callback Management
- Transcoding Template Management
- Stream Management
- Querying Peak Bandwidth
- Querying Total Traffic
- Querying HTTP Status Codes for Pulling Live Streams
- Querying the Duration of Transcoded Outputs
- Querying Recording Channels
- Querying the Number of Snapshots
- Querying Upstream Bandwidth
- Querying the Number of Stream Channels
- Querying the Historical Stream List
- Querying the Playback Profile
- Querying the Distribution of Live Streaming Metrics by Region
- Stream Analytics
- Change History
- SDK Reference
- Product Consulting
- What Do I Need to Pay?
- How Do I View the Usage and Expenditure of Pay-per-Use Live Resources?
- How Do I Change the Billing Option?
- Do I Need to Delete Resources If I Don't Want to Use Live Any More?
- Is Downstream Traffic or Upstream Traffic Billed?
- Why Charges Are Still Debited to My Account Even Though My Account Is in Arrears?
- How Do I Estimate the Traffic Consumption?
- Will I Be Billed for URL Validation?
- How Is Transcoding Billed?
- How Do I Know Whether My Account Is in Arrears?
- Does the Daily Peak Bandwidth Mean the Upstream Bandwidth or Downstream Bandwidth?
- Why Is a Recording Fee Deducted on the First Day of Each Month?
Domain Name Management
- How Many Domain Names Can I Add?
- Are There Any Requirements for the Streaming and Ingest Domain Names?
- What Does CNAME Mean on the Domains Page?
- What Can I Do If a Message Is Displayed Indicating that the Domain Name Fails to Be Added and the User Is in the Deleted State?
- Why Does the Domain Status Change from Normal to Configuring?
- A Conflict Occurs When Adding a CNAME Record
- Can the Ingest and Streaming Domain Names Be Level-2 Domain Names?
- Can a Domain Name Be Added to Live in Multiple Regions?
- How Do I Check Whether Acceleration Has Been Enabled for a Live Domain Name?
- Will My Domain Names Be Cleared If My Account Is in Arrears?
- How Long Should I Disconnect a Stream for the New Streaming Configuration to Take Effect?
- Can Live Recordings Be Stored in OBS?
- How Long Is the Maximum Recording Length?
- Can I Configure a Recording Template for Each Live Stream?
- Are Transcoded Streams Recorded During Live Recording?
- How Long Is the TS Segment Length Supported by Live?
- How Many Recordings Are Created for a Live Recording Task?
- Why Still Are Recording Files Created Even Though I Have Already Deleted the Recording Template?
- Why Are There Two Recording Files When A Live Stream Is Not Interrupted?
- How Do I Obtain the URL of Recordings?
- Can I Call an API to Record a Live Video?
- Why Are No Recording Files Created After I Configured a Recording to OBS Template?
- Can I Enter Wildcard Characters in Stream Name When I Configure Recording to OBS?
- How Do I Delete a Recording?
- Can Live Stream Recording Be Started and Stopped at Any Time?
- Why Didn't I Receive a RECORD_FILE_COMPLETE Callback?
- Do StreamNames Support Regular Expressions?
- Why Can't I Download Videos Using the download_url Generated During Recording?
- Why Do the Modified Recording Rule and File Storage Path Not Take Effect?
- Can I Record and Store the Live Streams That Are Disconnected for Multiple Times in One File?
- How Do I Play a Transcoded Live Video?
- Why Is the Live Video Resolution During Playback Inconsistent with That Configured In the Transcoding Template?
- How Does the System Define the Effective Template If I Configure Multiple Transcoding Templates?
- How Is a Video Transcoded When Only the Width or Height Is Configured?
- Why Is the BANDWIDTH Value in a Level-1 M3U8 File for Pulling a Transcoded Stream Not the Bitrate of the Transcoded Stream?
- How Do I Configure Definitions of Video Streams?
- Snapshot Capturing
- How Do I Protect Live Videos?
- Are There Any Requirements for the Key and Timeout Interval in URL Validation?
- Why Does Referer Validation Not Take Effect?
- Do I Need to Use the Same Key for Streaming Authentication and Playback Authentication?
- How Do I Set the Validity Period of a Signed Ingest URL to a Longer Period?
- Why Does HTTPS Access Fail When an HTTPS Certificate Has Been Configured for My Domain Name?
- Why Are Messages Indicating Insecurity Displayed During Video Playback After an HTTPS Certificate Is Configured?
- How Do I Get the Ingest URL?
- Are There Any Requirements for StreamName in an Ingest URL?
- Which Ingest Protocols Are Supported?
- How Do I Live Stream?
- How Do I Set the Resolution and Bitrate?
- What Do I Do If Stream Pushing Failed?
- Which Input and Output Formats Does Live Support?
- How Many Live Streams Can I Push Simultaneously?
- How Long Is the Latency If a Live Video Resolution is 1080p?
- What Can I Do If I Use OBS to Push Streams but the Latency Is Too High?
- Why Does Open Broadcaster Software Fail to Push Streams?
- How Do I Disable a Live Stream?
- How Do I View Disabled Live Streams?
- How Do I Resume a Disabled Live Stream?
- What Are the Differences Between Stream Disabled and Stream Interrupted?
- How Do I Obtain a StreamName?
- Which Streaming Protocols Are Supported?
- How Do I Get the Streaming URL?
- Are There Any Requirements for StreamName in a Streaming URL?
- What Can I Do If I Fail to Play a Live Video?
- Is There Any Limit on the Daily Downstream Traffic?
- Is There Any Limit on the Number of Concurrent Viewers?
- Can I Pull Live Streams from Other Platforms to HUAWEI CLOUD Live?
- Why Do Black Bars Appear on the Video?
- Why Does Playback Using the HTTPS Address Fail?
- What Is the Token for Calling Live APIs?
- Why Does the System Display a Message Indicating that the API Does Not Exist When I Call an API?
- Why Is "projectId in token is nil" Returned When I Call an API?
- Why Is "The token must be updated" Returned When I Call an API?
- Why Is a Message Stating "APIG.0301" Displayed When a VOD API Is Called?
- How Can I Query the Peak Number of Concurrent Recording Channels in a Month?
- Why Do I Receive Only the Recording Completion Callback But Not the Recording Start Callback After Configuring Recording Callbacks?
- Statistics Analysis
- Third-Party Tools
What Is Live?
HUAWEI CLOUD Live helps you smoothly deliver live streaming content to global audience with low latency.
In a typical live streaming event:
- A user uses a streaming tool to push a live stream to the Live center with uplink acceleration enabled.
- The Live center transcodes the live stream in real time as required.
- The processed live stream is distributed to viewers with downlink acceleration enabled.
- The Live service records the live stream to Object Storage Service (OBS).
Online education: You can enjoy HD, low-latency, high-concurrency, and easy-to-integrate live streaming services. Live provides robust real-time media processing so videos can be quickly deployed on online education interactive websites. Students can watch the streams smoothly, thanks to edge nodes distributed around the world. With the recording and transcoding functions, students can play back courseware and review knowledge points at any time. In addition, hotlink protection and copyright protection prevent courseware and educational videos from being stolen.
Interactive entertainment: Live can be used for live streaming of influencers and enterprises, or live streaming for entertainment and video game. Diverse media processing functions are provided, such as real-time transcoding and inappropriate content detection, to build a one-stop end-to-end live streaming solution.
E-commerce live streaming: With Live, online sellers can display their offerings in a more comprehensive manner, improving the customer conversion rate. Live streaming with ultra-low latency enables streamers and viewers to obtain transaction information in real time.