Before using Image Recognition, you need to read and understand the following constraints.
- The service is available in the CN-Hong Kong and LA-Santiago regions.
- Only images in PNG, JPEG, BMP, or WEBP format can be recognized.
- Each edge of the image must contain 15 to 4,096 pixels.
- The size of the Base64 encoded image cannot exceed 10 MB (the size of the original image cannot exceed 7.5 MB).
- By default, the maximum number of concurrent API calls is 10. To increase concurrency, submit a service ticket.