Updated on 2022-11-14 GMT+08:00
- Provides nearly 2000 typical check rules.
- Provides multi-dimensional quality statistics reports, including quality gates and code health status.
- Locates reported defects under fix guidance.
- Enables you to customize check rule sets to target at issues that you pay more attention to.
- Supports code guideline, security, code repetition rate, and cyclomatic complexity checks.
- Is compatible with CWE/OWASP TOP 10/SANS TOP 25/MISRA/CERT security standards.
Easy to Use
- Checks code in hybrid languages
- Allows you to run configured tasks by one click, filter issues in batches, and quick handle issues by severity or category.
Supporting Code Security Check
- In the software development phase, you can use CodeCheck to automatically check code quality and security issues. It supports built-in security specifications, requirements, and software production workflows, helping enterprises secure software production.
- CodeCheck provides in-depth code security check capabilities to help government cloud operators and large enterprises manage and control ISV software security quality and build a supply chain security system.
- Analyzes taints and checks across functions and files.
- Checks for top security vulnerabilities, such as injection and access key leakage.
- Supports Huawei Cloud programming specifications and is compatible with CWE, OWASP TOP 10, CERT and SANS TOP 25 checks.