Why Do Deleted Topics Still Exist?
This may be because automatic topic creation has been enabled and a consumer is connecting to the topic. If no existing topics are available for message creation, new topics will be automatically created.
To solve this problem, disable automatic topic creation.
Topics and Partitions FAQs
- Is There a Limit on the Number of Topics in a Kafka Instance?
- Why Is Partition Quantity Limited?
- Can I Change the Partition Quantity?
- Why Do I Fail to Create Topics?
- Do Kafka Instances Support Batch Importing Topics or Automatic Topic Creation?
- Why Do Deleted Topics Still Exist?
- Why Can't I See "Create Topic" and "Delete Topic" Buttons on the Topic Management Page?
- Can I View the Disk Space Used by a Topic?
- Can I Add ACL Permissions for Topics?
- What Should I Do If Kafka Storage Space Is Used Up Because Retrieved Messages Are Not Deleted?
- How Do I Increase the Partition Quantity?
- Will a Kafka Instance Be Restarted After Its Automatic Topic Creation Setting Is Modified?
- How Do I Disable Automatic Topic Creation?
- Can I Delete Unnecessary Topics in a Consumer Group?
- What Can I Do If a Consumer Fails to Retrieve Messages from a Topic Due to Insufficient Permissions?
- Why Does an Instance Contain Default Topics __trace and __consumer_offsets?