What Should I Do If WTP Cannot Be Enabled?
The causes of this problem vary by scenarios.
The WTP quota in the selected region is insufficient.
Purchase WTP quota in the selected region.
Agent Status Is Abnormal
The agent status is Offline or Not installed in the server list on the Web Tamper Protection page.
Rectify the fault by following the instructions provided in How Do I Fix an Abnormal Agent. Ensure that Agent Status in the server list is Online.
Basic or Enterprise Edition HSS Has Been Enabled
Protection Status is Enabled in the server list on the HSS console.
Disable HSS and then enable WTP.
HSS editions include the basic, enterprise, premium, and WTP editions. Before enabling WTP for a server, ensure that basic, enterprise, and premium edition HSS has been disabled for the server.
Protection Was Enabled on the Wrong Page
To enable WTP, choose Web Tamper Protection > Servers.
If you have purchased the WTP edition, you can use all functions of the Premium edition, and you can enable the server protection only on the Web Tamper Protection. After WTP is enabled, server protection of the Premium edition is also enabled.
Web Tamper Protection FAQs
- Why Do I Need to Add a Protected Directory?
- How Do I Modify a Protected Directory?
- What Should I Do If WTP Cannot Be Enabled?
- How Do I Modify a File After WTP Is Enabled?
- What Can I Do If I Enabled Dynamic WTP But Its Status Is Enabled but not in effect?
- What Are the Differences Between the Web Tamper Protection Functions of HSS and WAF?
Was this page helpful?Provide feedback
For any further questions, feel free to contact us through the chatbot.Chatbot