Help Center> Host Security Service (New)> FAQs> Web Tamper Protection> Why Do I Need to Add a Protected Directory?
Updated on 2022-12-28 GMT+08:00
Why Do I Need to Add a Protected Directory?
WTP protects files in directories. If no directories are specified, WTP cannot take effect even if it is enabled.
For details, see Enabling WTP.
Web Tamper Protection FAQs
- Why Do I Need to Add a Protected Directory?
- How Do I Modify a Protected Directory?
- What Should I Do If WTP Cannot Be Enabled?
- How Do I Modify a File After WTP Is Enabled?
- What Can I Do If I Enabled Dynamic WTP But Its Status Is Enabled but not in effect?
- What Are the Differences Between the Web Tamper Protection Functions of HSS and WAF?
Was this page helpful?Provide feedback
Thank you very much for your feedback. We will continue working to improve the documentation.
The system is busy. Please try again later.
For any further questions, feel free to contact us through the chatbot.Chatbot