Why Does It Take Longer to Create ECSs When I Use a Full-ECS Image?
When you use a full-ECS image that was created using a CSBS backup to create ECSs, the process is time-consuming or the system displays a message indicating that the image cannot be used to rapidly create ECSs.
If your full-ECS image is in the old backup format provided by CSBS, this issue occurs.
- CSBS has a new backup format. You can rapidly create ECSs if the full-ECS image is in this format
If you want to use a full-ECS image to rapidly create ECSs, ensure that the full-ECS image is created using a CSBS backup in the new format. The procedure is as follows:
- Scenario 1: The ECS based on which the target CSBS backup is created is available.
- For instructions about how to back up an ECS, see Cloud Server Backup Service User Guide.
- For instructions about how create a full-ECS image, see Image Management Service User Guide.
- Scenario 2: The ECS based on which the target CSBS backup is created is unavailable.