Can I Switch Between Yearly/Monthly and Pay-per-Use Payments?
Switch between yearly/monthly and pay-per-use payments is supported.
- Changing pay-per-use to yearly/monthly
If you want to use an ECS for a long time, you can change its billing mode from pay-per-use to yearly/monthly to reduce cost. For details, see Changing Pay-per-Use to Yearly/Monthly.
- Changing yearly/monthly to pay-per-use
If you require a more flexible billing mode, in which your ECS will be billed based on usage frequency and duration, you can change the billing mode from yearly/monthly to pay-per-use. However, the pay-per-use billing mode takes effect only after the yearly/monthly billing mode expires. For details, see Changing Yearly/Monthly to Pay-per-Use.
- You have passed real-name authentication.
- The billing mode of only the ECSs in Provisioned state on the Renewals page can be changed from yearly/monthly to pay-per-use.
- A yearly/monthly subscription can be changed to pay-per-use before its expiration date. However, the change takes effect only after the subscription has expired.
- The billing mode of solution portfolio products cannot be changed from yearly/monthly to pay-per-use.