Why No Audio File Can Be Properly Played on My Windows ECS Logged In Using VNC?
Audio files can be properly played on my Windows ECS that is logged in using MSTSC. However, when I logged in to the ECS using VNC, playing the audio files failed.
VNC does not support audio playing.
Use a local computer to play the audio files. The following operations use a local computer running Windows 7 as an example.
- Start the local computer.
This operation is not to log in to the Windows ECS.
- Press Win+R to start the Run text box.
- Enter mstsc and click OK.
The Remote Desktop Connection window is displayed.Figure 1 Remote Desktop Connection
- Click Options in the lower left corner and click the Local Resources tab.
Figure 2 Local Resources
- In the Remote audio pane, click Settings.
Figure 3 Setting remote audio playback
- In the Remote audio playback pane, select Play on this computer.