What Should I Do If Error Code 1006 or 1000 Is Displayed When I Log In to an ECS Through the Management Console?
When I attempted to remotely log in to an ECS using VNC, the system displayed error code 1006.
- The ECS is running improperly.
- Another user has logged in to the ECS.
- The ECS has been automatically logged out due to operation timeout.
- Log in to the ECS again using VNC.
- If the login is successful, no further action is required.
- If the fault persists, go to 2.
- Check whether the ECS is running properly.
Error code 1006 is displayed if the ECS is stopped, deleted, migrated, or restarted, or an operation timed out on the ECS.
- Check whether another user has logged in to the ECS.
If yes, you can log in to the ECS only after that user logs out.