Help Center > > Developer Guide> Connecting the Third-party BI Tool to the DLI> Interconnection Between Yonghong BI System and DLI> Creating a Chart in Yonghong BI
Creating a Chart in Yonghong BI
Updated at: Mar 17, 2020 GMT+08:00
Create a chart in the Yonghong SaaS production environment.
- On the home page of the Yonghong SaaS production environment, click Create Dashboard in the left navigation tree. See Figure 1.
- Select a theme. See Figure 2.
- In this example, the Refreshing Green theme is selected. On the left pane, select the created data set from the drop-down list box and choose a table as the data source (for example, table_child). Metadata (including fields and field types) of the table is displayed in the lower part of the Data column. See Figure 3.
- On the report creation page, chart, table, matrix, and list filtering components are available. For example, if you want to create a chart, click and drag it to the editing area. See Figure 4.
- In X, choose name. In Y, choose age. Drag them to the corresponding area, and the system automatically generates a bar chart. See Figure 5.
- On the tool bar of the displayed page, click Save.