Software Upgrade Test
The software upgrade test verifies whether a device supports software upgrade. Before performing a software upgrade test, ensure that Software Upgrade has been enabled under O&M Service in the Profile Definition.
- On the Software Upgrade page, click Next to start the test.
- Enter the test page according to the wizard, upload the unsigned software upgrade package, and click Next. The system automatically creates a software upgrade task.
Ensure that the software upgrade package is uploaded and the file is in .ZIP format.
- Enable the physical device to report property data to trigger the upgrade task. View the test result.
- If the upgrade is successful, click Next to check whether the device works properly after the upgrade.
- If the upgrade fails, rectify the fault and click Retest.
- Enable the physical device to report property data to check whether the device can communicate with the IoT platform after the upgrade. Check the test result.
- If the test is successful, click Next to proceed to the next phase.
- If the test fails, rectify the fault and click Retest.