Firmware Upgrade Test
The firmware upgrade test verifies whether a device supports firmware upgrade. Before performing a firmware upgrade test, ensure that the Firmware Upgrade has been enabled under O&M Service in the Profile Definition.
- On the Firmware Upgrade page, click Next to start the test.
- Enter the test page according to the wizard, upload the unsigned firmware upgrade package, enter the version number, and click Next. The system automatically creates a firmware upgrade task.NOTE:
Ensure that the firmware upgrade package is uploaded and the file is in .ZIP format.
- Enable a physical device to report property data to trigger the upgrade task. After the upgrade task is complete, view the upgrade result.
- If the upgrade is successful, click Next to check whether the device works properly after the upgrade.
- If the upgrade fails, rectify the fault and click Retest.
- Use the physical device to report property data to check whether the device can communicate with the IoT platform after the upgrade. View the test result.
- If the test is successful, click Next to proceed to the next phase.
- If the test fails, rectify the fault and click Retest.