Help Center> Direct Connect> FAQs> Product Consultation> Is BGP Routing Supported in Direct Connect?
Updated on 2022-07-12 GMT+08:00
Is BGP Routing Supported in Direct Connect?
Yes. Direct Connect allows you to use BGP for routing.
You can refer to the following best practices to see where BGP routing is required:
Product Consultation FAQs
- What Are the Network Requirements for Connections?
- What Are 1GE and 10GE?
- Is BGP Routing Supported in Direct Connect?
- How Do I Submit a Service Ticket?
- What Are the Network Latency and Packet Loss Rate of a Connection?
- Are the Uplink and Downlink Bandwidths of a Direct Connect Connection the Same?
- What Do I Do If I Select the Wrong Carrier When Creating a Connection?
- How Can I Change the VPC Associated with My Connection?
- What Are IP Addresses for Interconnection in Direct Connect?
Was this page helpful?Provide feedback
Thank you very much for your feedback. We will continue working to improve the documentation.
The system is busy. Please try again later.
For any further questions, feel free to contact us through the chatbot.Chatbot