Help Center> DataArts Studio> FAQs> Consultation and Billing> Will My Data Be Retained If My Package Expires or My Pay-per-Use Resources Are in Arrears?
Updated on 2022-09-28 GMT+08:00
Will My Data Be Retained If My Package Expires or My Pay-per-Use Resources Are in Arrears?
After a resource enters a grace period or retention period, HUAWEI CLOUD will notify you of this by email or text message. If you still do not complete the renewal or top-up after the retention period has ended, your data stored in the DAS service will be deleted and the resources will be released.
- Grace period: Once a monthly/yearly subscription has expired or a pay-per-use resource becomes in arrears, HUAWEI CLOUD provides a period of time during which you can renew the resource or top up your account. Within the grace period, you can still access and use your cloud service.
- Retention period: If you do not renew the yearly/monthly subscription or pay off the arrears within the grace period, the resource enters a retention period after the grace period has expired. During this period, your cloud services cannot be accessed or used, but your stored cloud data will be retained.
For details about how to set the grace period and retention period, see Service Suspension and Resource Release.
Consultation and Billing FAQs
- Regions and AZs
- Database, Data Warehouse, Data Lake, and Huawei FusionInsight Intelligent Data Lake
- What Is the Relationship Between DataArts Studio and Huawei Horizon Digital Platform?
- What Is the Relationship Between DataArts Studio and ROMA?
- Can DataArts Studio Be Deployed in a Local Data Center or on a Private Cloud?
- How Do I Create a Fine-Grained Permission Policy in IAM?
- What Should I Do If a User Cannot View Workspaces After I Have Assigned the Required Policy to the User?
- What Should I Do If Insufficient Permissions Are Prompted for an IAM User Who Is Trying to Perform an Operation?
- Can I Delete DataArts Studio Workspaces?
- Can I Transfer a Purchased or Trial Instance to Another Account?
- Does DataArts Studio Support Version Upgrade?
- Does DataArts Studio Support Version Downgrade?
- How Do I View the DataArts Studio Instance Version?
- What Can I Do If I Cannot Select an IAM Project When I Buy a DataArts Studio Instance?
- What Is the Session Timeout Period of DataArts Studio? Can the Session Timeout Period Be Modified?
- Will My Data Be Retained If My Package Expires or My Pay-per-Use Resources Are in Arrears?
- How Do I Check the Remaining Validity Period of a Package?
Was this page helpful?Provide feedback
Thank you very much for your feedback. We will continue working to improve the documentation.
The system is busy. Please try again later.
For any further questions, feel free to contact us through the chatbot.Chatbot