Help Center> CloudArtifact> FAQs> Self-Hosted Repo> How Do I Call a Private Component from a Self-Hosted Maven Repo?
Updated on 2022-09-29 GMT+08:00
How Do I Call a Private Component from a Self-Hosted Maven Repo?
- Access the self-hosted repo, and click the name of a private component to open the file attribute page.
- Obtain the dependency download address, copy it, and add it to the pom.xml file.
Self-Hosted Repo FAQs
- How Do I Upload Snapshots to the Self-Hosted Maven Repo?
- How Do I Call a Private Component from a Self-Hosted Maven Repo?
- Can I Invoke Software Packages in CloudArtifact During Local Build?
- Why Is Error Code 500 Returned When a Gradle Build Task Uploads a Maven Package?
- Why Can't the Repository Receive Requests?
- Why Did the Dependency WAR or JAR Files Fail to Be Downloaded?
- Why Is Error 401 Returned When Uploading Maven Components to CloudArtifact?
- Files in the Recycle Bin of a Self-Hosted Repo Cannot Be Restored