How Can I Configure Email and SMS Notifications for Specific Personnel to Send Financial Information to Them?
By default, the email and SMS notifications are sent to email addresses and mobile numbers of solution partner accounts. To configure email and SMS notifications for internal employees so that they can receive financial information such as information about account in arrears or incentive earning confirmation, perform the following steps:
- Log in to the Partner Center.
- Move the mouse to the SMS icon in the upper right corner of the page.
- Click Message Receive Management and go to the Receiving Setting page.
- In the Finance pane, click Modify in the rows of Account fee and Bill.
- In the Modify Message Recipient dialog box, click Add Message Recipient to add the email address and mobile number of the message recipient.
- Click OK.