Comparing Table Structures
This section describes how to compare the table structures of different databases.
You have logged in to the DAS console.
- On the top menu bar, choose Data Plan > Table Structure Comparison. The page for comparing table structures is displayed.
- Select a base database for comparison. You can compare table structures from different DB instances or select the current DB instance or switch to other DB instance as required.
- If comparison is performed on the current instance, select the information to be compared in the Compare Information list. Click Compare.
- To compare structures across DB instances, click Select DB Instance. In the displayed dialog box, enter the DB instance name, username, and password, and click Login. The DB instance information is displayed in the comparison information area. Select information to be compared as required. Click Compare.
- On the table structure comparison page, view the differences or filter the results based on the SQL CREATE, ALTER, DROP statements. You can also view the difference details.
- Click Download DDL Difference to view the comparison details on your local PC.
Cross-instance table structure comparison is supported.