This section describes how to import data into a table for backup or data migration. The table structure to be imported must be the same as that of the target table.
You have obtained the login permission and logged in to the database management page.
Import data from the menu bar on the top menu bar.
- On the top menu bar, choose Import Export > Import.
- On the displayed tab, specify the required parameters and click Import.
- If the format of the file to be imported is CSV, specify Option, Data Position, and Write Mode.
- If the format of the file to be imported is SQL, you only need to set Option and upload the file.
- INSERT INTO indicates that new records are inserted. INSERT IGNORE INTO indicates that discard the record if there are duplicate primary keys. REPLACE INTO indicates that overwrite the record if there are duplicate primary keys.
- Currently, the Microsoft SQL Server engine supports only the INSERT INTO write mode.
- In the displayed dialog box, view the imported information. Then, click Close.
For details on how to import the table data from the navigation tree on the left, see section Importing Table Data.