After you complete the compliance evaluation, you can have an overview of the compliance status and view suggestions specific to a single compliance pack.
- Log in to the management console.
- Click in the upper left corner of the page and select a region. Click and choose . The Compass management console is displayed.
- In the navigation pane on the left, choose Security Governance > Subscriptions. Click View Result in the Operation column of the compliance pack. The result page is displayed. Alternatively, you can go to the dashboard page and click View Result in Step 3 of the Process Flow to view the governance result.
Figure 1 Result page
- Select a specified regulation or standard. In the navigation tree on the left, select the directory containing the terms to be checked with and evaluate your services against each term.
Figure 2 ISO 27701 compliance
- Click the name of a check item. On the displayed page, click Edit and enter the compliance status and evaluation remarks.
If you have related evidence, click Upload Attachment to upload it. After the evaluation is complete, click Submit in the upper right corner to complete the evaluation of a single check item.Figure 3 Evaluation check items
- Repeat 4 to 5 to complete all check items of the regulation or standard.