How Do I Obtain the AK/SK and Project ID?
Each user can create a maximum of two Access Key ID/Secret Access Key (AK/SK) pairs. Once they are generated, they are permanently valid.
- AK: unique ID associated with the SK. It is used together with the SK to sign requests.
- SK: key used together with the AK to sign requests. The AK and SK can identify senders and prevent requests from being altered.
- Log in to the management console.
- Click the username in the upper right corner to access the account center, as shown in Figure 1.
- On the Basic Information page, click Manage.Figure 2 Basic information
- Obtain the project ID and AK/SK.
- Obtain the project ID.
- Obtain the AK/SK.
- On the Access Keys tab page, click Add Access Key to create an access key.Figure 4 Managing access keys
- Enter the login password of the current user and verify the password by email or mobile phone.
- Click OK to download the access key.
Keep the key secure.
- On the Access Keys tab page, click Add Access Key to create an access key.