How Do I Obtain a Temporary AK/SK Pair and Security Token?
Call the IAM API for Obtaining a Temporary Access Key and Security Token Through a Token.
If 404 is returned when you obtain a temporary access key and securityToken through a token, MFA verification may have been enabled for your account. For details, see How Do I Unbind or Remove a Virtual MFA Device?.
APIs and SDKs FAQs
- How Do I Obtain a Temporary AK/SK Pair and Security Token?
- Why Is the File Duration Returned 0 When I Call the API for Querying Media Details?
- How Do I Fix the Error of "Failed to verify the tenant ID" When I Call a VOD API?
- Why Is"The throttling threshold has been reached" Returned When I Call an API to Delete a Media File?
- Does task_id Returned Mean that My Pre-loading Task Has Been Completed?
- What Should I Do If the Frequency of Calling the Key Query API Exceeds 100 Times per Minute?
- How Do I Obtain the Corresponding Media File ID After Calling an API for OBS Media Hosting?
- Why Is a Message Displayed Indicating that the Current Media File or Resource Status Does Not Support This Operation During Media File Processing?
- Why Are the source_path and output_path Parameters Empty in the Return Result When the API for Querying Details About a Specified Media File Is Called?
- How Do I Delete an Uploaded Multipart Video If the Upload Is Canceled When the API Is Called to Upload a Video?
- Why Can't I Obtain the Thumbnail After Calling the API for Uploading a Video File?
- How Do I Set the Validity Period of the AK/SK and Security Token?
- Why Can't I Preview the Watermark Image on the Console After Calling the API for Image Upload?