Help Center> Video On Demand> FAQs> Upload> Why Can't the File Length Be Obtained After a Media File Is Uploaded to VOD?
Updated on 2022-10-24 GMT+08:00
Why Can't the File Length Be Obtained After a Media File Is Uploaded to VOD?
Possible causes are as follows:
- The uploaded media file has not been parsed completely. VOD returns the length only after the uploaded file has been parsed. Therefore, you are advised to check the length 5 minutes later after the file has been uploaded.
- The uploaded media file does not use one of the following codecs supported by VOD. In this case, you are advised to delete this file and upload it again.
- Video duration is not displayed on the player: You are advised to use another player for the test or transcode the video.
- What Media File Formats Does VOD Support?
- How Are Media Files Uploaded to VOD?
- Can I Upload Compressed Video Files?
- Is There Any Limit on the File Upload Size?
- Is There Any Limit on the Total Size of Videos?
- What Is the Maximum Length of a Video File Name?
- Why Does Video Uploading Take So Long?
- Why Can't the File Length Be Obtained After a Media File Is Uploaded to VOD?
- Does VOD Support Resumable Upload?
- How Do I Use VOD Functions If My Audio and Video Are Stored in OBS?
- What Are the Differences Between Inventory Hosting and Incremental Hosting?
- How Do I Avoid Uploading Duplicate Files?
- What Are the Differences Between Local Upload and Audio and Video Hosting?
- Why Can't I Find My Video on the Console After a Video Has Been Uploaded?
- Why Am I Logged Out Automatically? Will This Cause Upload Failure?
- When Can I Play an Uploaded Media File?
- How Long Does It Take to Upload a Video File?
- Why Can't I Upload Media Files?
- Why Is the Thumbnail Not Displayed After Being Uploaded on the Console?
- Will Hosted Media Files Be Hosted to the Inventory Hosting of VOD?
- Can I Host Both Audio and Video in One Hosting Task?
- Can I Upload Videos Using WeChat Mini Programs?
- Do I Need to Upload a Thumbnail for an Uploaded Video?