Help Center> Database and Application Migration UGO> User Guide> Database Evaluation> Deleting an Evaluation Project
Updated on 2022-09-14 GMT+08:00
Deleting an Evaluation Project
Deleted projects cannot be recovered. Exercise caution when performing this operation.
- The Evaluation Status of an evaluation project is Completed. Create Migration Project or Evaluation - Success. Confirm Target DB Pending.
- The evaluation project is not associated with any migration project.
- Log in to the UGO console.
- In the navigation pane on the left, choose .
- In the evaluation project list, locate the project you want to delete and click Delete.
- In the displayed dialog box, click Yes.
Figure 1 Deleting a project
Was this page helpful?Provide feedback
Thank you very much for your feedback. We will continue working to improve the documentation.
The system is busy. Please try again later.
For any further questions, feel free to contact us through the chatbot.Chatbot