Help Center> Database and Application Migration UGO> User Guide> Database Evaluation> Viewing Logs
Updated on 2022-09-14 GMT+08:00
Data collection logs record the events that occur in a project and the time when the events occur.
- Log in to the UGO console.
- In the navigation pane on the left, choose .
- In the evaluation project task list, select the project to be analyzed and choose More > Trace in the Operation column. The collection trace list is displayed.
The detailed information includes the schema names, number of collected logs, and log collection statuses of events.Figure 1 Collection log details
- Schema: schema name.
- DDL Object Count: Number of collection objects in the schema.
- Status: log collection status.
Was this page helpful?Provide feedback
Thank you very much for your feedback. We will continue working to improve the documentation.
The system is busy. Please try again later.
For any further questions, feel free to contact us through the chatbot.Chatbot