Updated on 2022-11-07 GMT+08:00
Removing a Cluster
- Removing a cluster on the UCS console only indicates that the cluster is not managed by UCS and it has no effect on the cluster.
- Huawei Cloud CCE clusters cannot be removed from the UCS console.
- Log in to the UCS console. In the navigation pane, choose Container Clusters.
- Select the target cluster group, click in the upper right corner of the cluster to be removed, and click OK in the dialog box displayed.
Figure 1 Removing a cluster
A message is displayed, indicating that the cluster is removed successfully, as shown in Figure 2.
- Go to the target cluster and run the following command to uninstall the agent.kubectl -n kube-system delete deployments/proxy-agent secret/proxy-agent-cert