Help Center> CloudTest> User Guide> Test Execution> API Automation Test Suite> Executing an API Automation Test Suite
Updated on 2023-03-14 GMT+08:00
Executing an API Automation Test Suite
An API automation test suite has been created.
- Log in to the CodeArts homepage, search for your target project, and click the project name to access the project.
- On the top navigation bar, choose Test case library is displayed by default..
- Click next to Test case library and select a test plan as required.
- Locate the test suite to be executed and click in the Operation column to start automatic execution. After the execution is complete, you can view the execution result in the Result column.
- In the test suite list, click in the Operation column. On the Result tab page that is displayed, you can view the execution details of historical test cases executed by the test suite.
Was this page helpful?Provide feedback
Thank you very much for your feedback. We will continue working to improve the documentation.
The system is busy. Please try again later.
For any further questions, feel free to contact us through the chatbot.Chatbot