Help Center> CloudTest> User Guide> Test Case> API Automation Test Cases> Executing an API Automation Test Case
Updated on 2023-03-14 GMT+08:00
Executing an API Automation Test Case
An API automation test case has been created.
- Log in to the CodeArts homepage, search for your target project, and click the project name to access the project.
- On the navigation bar, choose .
- On the API Automation tab page, locate the test case to be executed and click in the Operation column to start automatic execution. After the execution is complete, you can view the execution result in the Result column.
- After the execution is complete, you can view the execution result in the Result column of the test case list.
Click the test case name and click the Result tab to view the execution history of the test case.
- After confirming the test case execution result, set the test case status to Completed on the Details tab page.
Execution with Specified Parameters
API automation test cases can be executed with parameters.
- In the test case list, click in the Operation column and select Specify Parameter to Execute.
- In the dialog box that is displayed, select a version number (version number of the test plan to which the test case belongs) and click Execute.
Was this page helpful?Provide feedback
Thank you very much for your feedback. We will continue working to improve the documentation.
The system is busy. Please try again later.
For any further questions, feel free to contact us through the chatbot.Chatbot