Help Center> CloudTest> User Guide> Test Case> Adding Test Cases in Batches
Updated on 2023-03-14 GMT+08:00
Adding Test Cases in Batches
CloudTest allows you to add test cases to test plans in batches from the test case library, including manual test cases and API automation test cases.
Adding Manual Test Cases in Batches
- Log in to the CodeArts homepage, search for your target project, and click the project name to access the project.
- On the navigation bar, choose .
- Click in the upper left corner of the page and select the target test plan from the drop-down list.
- On the Manual Test tab page, click Import in the right area and select Adding an Existing Case from the drop-down list.
- In the displayed dialog box, select a test case and click OK.
- An existing test case in the test plan cannot be added again.
- All test cases related to requirements in the test plan can be added.
Adding API Automation Test Cases in Batches
On the Test Cases page, click the API Automation tab to add API automation test cases in batches. The method is the same as that in Adding Manual Test Cases in Batches.
Was this page helpful?Provide feedback
Thank you very much for your feedback. We will continue working to improve the documentation.
The system is busy. Please try again later.
For any further questions, feel free to contact us through the chatbot.Chatbot