Buying a Same DB Instance
This section describes how to quickly buy the DB instance with the same configurations as the selected one.
- You can buy DB instances with the same configurations numerous times.
- This function is unavailable for read replicas.
- Log in to the management console.
- Click in the upper left corner and select a region and a project.
- Click Service List. Under Database, click RDS. The RDS console is displayed.
- On the Instance Management page, locate the target DB instance and choose in the Operation column.
- On the displayed page, the configurations are the same as those of the selected DB instance. You can change them as required. Then, click Next.
For details about how to buy a Microsoft SQL Server DB instance, see Buying an RDS Microsoft SQL Server DB Instance.
- Confirm the specifications.
- Refresh the DB instance list and view the status of the DB instance. If the status is Available, it has been created successfully.
You can manage the DB instance on the Instance Management page.