Changing the Maintenance Window
The maintenance window is 02:00–06:00 by default and you can change it as required. To prevent service interruption, you are advised to set the maintenance window to off-peak hours.
- Log in to the management console.
- Click in the upper left corner and select a region and a project.
- Click Service List. Under Database, click RDS. The RDS console is displayed.
- On the Instance Management page, click the target DB instance. In the DB Information area on the Basic Information page, click Change in the Maintenance Window field.
Figure 1 Changing the maintenance window
- In the displayed dialog box, select a maintenance window and click OK.
Changing the maintenance window does not affect the execution time of the scheduled tasks in the original maintenance period.