Buying a DB Instance Through a Reserved DB Instance
- Log in to the management console.
- Click in the upper left corner and select a region and a project.
- Click Service List. Under Database, click RDS. The RDS console is displayed.
- In the navigation pane on the left, choose Reserved Instance Management. On the displayed page, locate the target reserved DB instance and click Buy DB Instance in the Operation column.
Alternatively, click the target reserved DB instance. On the displayed page, click Buy DB Instance in the upper right corner of the page.
- On the displayed page, configure information about the DB instance and click Next.
DB instances purchased through the reserved DB instance support the pay-per-use billing mode only.
- On the displayed page, confirm your specifications.
- If you need to modify your settings, click Previous.
- If you do not need to modify your settings, click Submit.
- To view and manage the DB instance, go to the Instance Management page.
- Creating a DB instance takes about 5 to 9 minutes. During the process, the instance status displayed in the DB instance list is Creating.
- To refresh the DB instance list, click in the upper right corner of the list. When the creation process is complete, the instance status will change to Available.