Exporting Backup Information
You can export backup information of RDS DB instances to an EXCEL file for further analysis. The exported information includes the DB instance names, backup start and end time, backup statuses, and backup size.
- Log in to the management console.
- Click in the upper left corner and select a region and a project.
- Click Service List. Under Database, click RDS. The RDS console is displayed.
- In the navigation pane on the left, click Backup Management. On the displayed page, select the backups you want to export and click to export the backup information.
Alternatively, you can click the target DB instance. Choose Backups & Restorations in the navigation pane on the left. On the Full Backups page, select the backups you want to export and click Export above the DB instance list.
- Currently, only the backup information displayed on the current page can be exported.
- The exported backup information is in an EXCEL file which facilitates your analysis.
- View the exported backup information.