You can authorize custom database users to specified databases and revoke permissions for authorized databases.
Permissions cannot be changed for DB instances that are being restored.
- Log in to the management console.
- Click in the upper left corner and select a region and a project.
- Click Service List. Under Database, click RDS. The RDS console is displayed.
- On the Instance Management page, click the target DB instance.
- In the navigation pane on the left, choose Accounts. On the Accounts page, locate the target username and choose More > Change Permission in the Operation column.
- In the displayed dialog box, select unauthorized databases and click to authorize them. You can also select authorized databases and click to revoke permissions.
Figure 1 Changing permissions
- If there are no unauthorized databases, you can create one by referring to Creating a Database.
- If you require fined-grained authorization, log in to the database through the DAS console.
- Click OK.