Unsubscribing from a Reserved DB Instance
You can flexibly unsubscribe from reserved DB instances as required.
You cannot unsubscribe from reserved DB instances in the Expired state.
- Log in to the management console.
- Click in the upper left corner and select a region and a project.
- Click Service List. Under Database, click RDS. The RDS console is displayed.
- In the navigation pane on the left, choose Reserved Instance Management. On the displayed page, locate the target reserved DB instance and choose More > Unsubscribe in the Operation column.
Alternatively, select the target reserved DB instances in the list and click Unsubscribe above the list.
- On the displayed page, confirm the reserved DB instance information to be unsubscribed from and select a reason. Then, click Confirm.