Clearing Configuration of a Queue
Users can clear the configuration of a queue on MRS Manager when the queue does not need resources from a resource pool or if a resource pool needs to be disassociated from the queue. Clearing queue configurations means that the resource capacity policy of the queue is canceled.
- If a queue is to be unbound from a resource pool, this resource pool cannot serve as the default resource pool of the queue. Therefore, you must first change the default resource pool of the queue to another one. For details, see Configuring a Queue.
- You have synchronized IAM users. (On the Dashboard page, click Synchronize on the right side of IAM User Sync to synchronize IAM users.)Figure 1 IAM User Synchronization
- On the MRS details page, click Tenants.Figure 2 Tenants
For MRS 3.x or later, see Overview.
- Click the Resource Distribution Policies tab.
- In Resource Pools, select a specified resource pool.
- Locate the specified queue in the Resource Allocation table, and click Clear in the Operation column
In the Clear Queue Configuration dialog box, click OK to clear the queue configuration in the current resource pool.
If no resource capacity policy is configured for a queue, the clearing function is unavailable for the queue by default.