Canceling Host Isolation
After the exception or fault of a host is handled, you must cancel the isolation of the host for proper usage.
Users can cancel the isolation of a host on MRS Manager.
- The host is in the Isolated state.
- The exception or fault of the host has been rectified.
- On MRS Manager, click Hosts.
- Select the check box of the host to be de-isolated.
- Choose More > Cancel Host Isolation,
- and click OK in the displayed dialog box.
After Operation successful. is displayed, click Finish. The host is de-isolated successfully, and the value of Operating Status becomes Normal.
- Click the name of the de-isolated host to show its status, and click Start All Roles.