Canceling Host Isolation
After the exception or fault of a host is handled, you must cancel the isolation of the host for proper usage.
You can cancel the isolation of a host on MRS.
- The host is in the Isolated state.
- The exception or fault of the host has been rectified.
- You have synchronized IAM users. (On the Dashboard page, click Synchronize on the right side of IAM User Sync to synchronize IAM users.)Figure 1 Synchronizing IAM users (using MRS 1.9.2 as an example)
- On the MRS details page, click Nodes.
- Unfold the node group information and select the check box of the target host that you want to cancel its isolation.
- Choose Node Operation > Cancel Host Isolation.
- Confirm the information about the host for which the isolation is to be cancelled and click OK.
When Operation successful is displayed, click Finish. The host is de-isolated successfully, and the value of Operating Status becomes Normal.
- Select the host that has been de-isolated and choose Node Operation > Start All Roles.