Help Center> Host Security Service (New)> User Guide> Asset Management> Asset Management
Updated on 2023-01-20 GMT+08:00
You can count all your assets and check their statistics, including the agent status, protection status, quota, account, port, process, software, and auto-started items.
Servers that are not protected by HSS do not support the asset overview function.
- Log in to the management console.
- In the upper left corner of the page, select a region, click , and choose .
Figure 1 Accessing HSS
- In the displayed dialog box, click Try the new edition to switch to the HSS (New) console.
- Currently, HSS is available in the following regions: CN South-Guangzhou, CN-Hong Kong, AP-Bangkok, and AP-Singapore.
- On the HSS (New) console, you can click Back to Old Console in the upper left corner to switch to the HSS (Old) console.
- Choose Asset Management > Assets. Check your assets and their statistics.
If your servers are managed by enterprise projects, you can select an enterprise project to view or operate the asset and scan information.
Was this page helpful?Provide feedback
Thank you very much for your feedback. We will continue working to improve the documentation.
The system is busy. Please try again later.
For any further questions, feel free to contact us through the chatbot.Chatbot