Subscribing to a Security Report
This section provides guidance for you to quickly subscribe to weekly or monthly security reports using preset templates on the console. For details about how to customize a security report, see Creating a Security Report.
Subscription to security reports is free of charge, but the report content varies depending on the quota edition you use.
- Log in to the management console.
- In the upper left corner of the page, select a region, click , and choose .
Figure 1 Accessing HSS
- In the displayed dialog box, click Try the new edition to switch to the HSS (New) console.
- Currently, HSS is available in the following regions: CN South-Guangzhou, CN-Hong Kong, AP-Bangkok, and AP-Singapore.
- On the HSS (New) console, you can click Back to Old Console in the upper left corner to switch to the HSS (Old) console.
- If cloud scan is not enabled or you access the HSS (New) console for the first time, the Enable Cloud Scan? dialog box is displayed. You are advised to select Enable cloud scan.
Figure 2 Enabling cloud scan
- The cloud scan function is free of charge.
- After the cloud scan function is enabled, all HSS servers will be scanned. Some HSS quota editions can support only limited scanning capabilities. Therefore, you are advised to purchase the enterprise edition or higher to enjoy all capabilities of the cloud scan function.
- In the navigation pane on the left, choose Reports. The security report overview page is displayed.
You can use default security report templates directly, which are default monthly security report and default weekly security report.
If your servers are managed by enterprise projects, you can select the target enterprise project to view or operate the asset and detection information.Figure 3 Checking a security report
- You can subscribe to monthly or weekly security reports by clicking the corresponding toggle switch icon . For details about how to edit a report, see Editing a Report.
Figure 4 Enabling security reports