Purchasing a CGS Quota
You can purchase CGS to check the security of images, containers, and container runtime, handling security threats in a timely manner.
- During purchase, set the node quantity to the number of nodes to be protected. CGS quota can be used only in the region you select.
- After purchasing quota, go to the Containers & Quota page to enable protection.
- Log in to the management console.
- In the upper left corner of the page, select a region, click , and choose .
Figure 1 Accessing HSS
- In the displayed dialog box, click Try the new edition to switch to the HSS (New) console.
- Currently, HSS is available in the following regions: CN South-Guangzhou, CN-Hong Kong, AP-Bangkok, and AP-Singapore.
- On the HSS (New) console, you can click Back to Old Console in the upper left corner to switch to the HSS (Old) console.
- If cloud scan is not enabled or you access the HSS (New) console for the first time, the Enable Cloud Scan? dialog box is displayed. You are advised to select Enable cloud scan.
Figure 2 Enabling cloud scan
- The cloud scan function is free of charge.
- After the cloud scan function is enabled, all HSS servers will be scanned. Some HSS quota editions can support only limited scanning capabilities. Therefore, you are advised to purchase the enterprise edition or higher to enjoy all capabilities of the cloud scan function.
- In the navigation pane, choose Asset Management > Containers & Quota.
- Click Buy CGS.
- Configure CGS specifications.
Figure 3 Purchasing CGS
Table 1 Parameters for purchasing HSS
Only the Yearly/Monthly billing mode is supported.
- To minimize connection issues, purchase quota in the region of your servers.
Number of purchased container edition quotas
- Select a duration as needed.
- You are advised to select Auto-renew to ensure your servers are always protected.
- If you select Auto-renew, the system will automatically renew your subscription as long as your account balance is sufficient. The renewal period is the same as the required duration.
- If you do not select Auto-renew, manually renew the service before it expires.
You can put tags on cloud resources of the same type to help you quickly search for resources.
- In the lower right corner of the page, click Next.
For details about pricing, see Product Pricing Details.
- Check the order details, read the Container Guard Service Disclaimer and Privacy Statement, and select I have read and agree to the Container Guard Service Disclaimer and Privacy Statement.
- Click Pay Now and complete the payment.
If you purchased quota in the wrong edition or region, you can first unsubscribe from it and then purchase the correct quota.