Managing Server Groups
To manage servers by group, you can create a server group and add servers to it.
You can check the numbers of servers, unsafe servers, and unprotected servers in a group.
Creating a Server Group
After creating a server group, you can add servers to the group for unified management.
- Log in to the management console.
- In the upper left corner of the page, select a region, click , and choose .
Figure 1 Accessing HSS
- In the displayed dialog box, click Try the new edition to switch to the HSS (New) console.
- Currently, HSS is available in the following regions: CN South-Guangzhou, CN-Hong Kong, AP-Bangkok, and AP-Singapore.
- On the HSS (New) console, you can click Back to Old Console in the upper left corner to switch to the HSS (Old) console.
- In the navigation pane, choose
, click Server Group in the Server list, and click Create Server Group.
If your servers are managed by enterprise projects, you can select an enterprise project to view or operate the asset and scan information.Figure 2 Accessing the page of server groups
- In the Create Server Group dialog box, enter a server group name and select the servers to be added to the group.
Figure 3 Creating a server group
- A server group name must be unique, or the group will fail to be created.
- A name cannot contain spaces. It contains only letters, digits, underscores (_), hyphens (-), dots (.), asterisks (*), and plus signs (+). The length cannot exceed 64 characters.
- Click OK.
Adding Servers to Groups
You can add servers to an existing server group.
- Click the Server tab.
- Select one or more servers and click Add to Group.
Figure 4 Adding servers to a group
To add a server to a group, you can also locate the row where the server resides, click More in the Operation column, and choose Add to Group.
- In the displayed dialog box, select a server group and click OK.
A server can be added to only one server group.
Editing a server group
- Click Servers & Quota and click Server Group on the Servers tab.
- Locate the row where a server group resides and click Edit in the Operation column.
- In the displayed dialog box, change the server group name and add or remove servers in the group.
- Click OK.
Deleting a server group
- Click Servers & Quota and click Server Group in the Server list.
- Locate the row where a server group resides and click Delete in the Operation column.
After the server group is deleted, the Server Group column of the servers that were in the group will be blank.
Was this page helpful?Provide feedback
For any further questions, feel free to contact us through the chatbot.Chatbot