Help Center> Distributed Message Service for RocketMQ> User Guide> Managing Topics> Producing a Message
Updated on 2023-03-24 GMT+08:00
Producing a Message
This section describes how to produce a specified message for a RocketMQ instance to verify service logic.
Messages can be produced only when the instance is in the Running state.
- Log in to the management console.
- Click in the upper left corner to select a region.
Select the region where your RocketMQ instance is located.
- Click and choose Application > Distributed Message Service (for RocketMQ) to open the console of DMS for Kafka.
- Click a RocketMQ instance to go to the details page.
- In the navigation pane, choose Topics.
- Click Produce Message in the row that contains the desired topic. The Produce Message dialog box is displayed.
- Enter the message body, key, and tag (Message Key and Message Tag are optional) and click OK.
When "Message sent." is displayed in the upper right corner, the message is sent successfully. You can view the message on the Message Query page.
Was this page helpful?Provide feedback
Thank you very much for your feedback. We will continue working to improve the documentation.
The system is busy. Please try again later.
For any further questions, feel free to contact us through the chatbot.Chatbot