Help Center> Distributed Message Service for RocketMQ> User Guide> Managing Topics> Deleting a Topic
Updated on 2023-03-24 GMT+08:00
Deleting a Topic
Delete topics if they are no longer needed.
Topics can be deleted only when the instance is in the Running state.
- Log in to the management console.
- Click in the upper left corner to select a region.
Select the region where your RocketMQ instance is located.
- Click and choose Application > Distributed Message Service (for RocketMQ) to open the console of DMS for Kafka.
- Click a RocketMQ instance to go to the instance details page.
- In the navigation pane, choose Topics.
- Delete topics using any of the following methods:
- In the row containing the topic you want to delete, choose More > Delete.
- Click a topic to go to the topic details page and then click Delete in the upper right corner.
- To delete multiple topics at a time, select the topics, and click Delete Topic above the topic list.
Exercise caution when deleting topics because data will be lost.
- Click Yes.
Was this page helpful?Provide feedback
Thank you very much for your feedback. We will continue working to improve the documentation.
The system is busy. Please try again later.
For any further questions, feel free to contact us through the chatbot.Chatbot